County Offices, Courts and Landfill will be closed on Monday, July 4 for the Independence Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
Terms & Conditions
You are responsible for the content you post:
- You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- You may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You will indemnify Larimer County from any and all claims and/or damages resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification.
- Comments that include profanity, personal attacks or any other inappropriate material are prohibited.
- You may not impersonate others.
- You understand and agree that the discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity.
- HTML code will be automatically removed.
You understand and agree that Larimer County is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. Larimer County may monitor any
user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right (but not obligation) to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems
violates any of the above criteria at any time without notice. Information contained in comments may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and personal opinions.
Larimer County is a public entity and notwithstanding the above rules, nothing shall be construed to limit any limitations or requirements under the Colorado Governmental Immunities Act.